Float is looking for a marketing manager to help drive our marketing activities in Singapore.
- Be an advocate of the brand in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
- Take ownership of social media ad buys; working within given budget
- Plan and execute media strategies to yield influences and tracking on media platforms
- Evaluate the performance and effectiveness of social media contents and campaigns; features to maximize results and achieve KPIs
- Develop EDM, website banner and other digital marketing content
- Planning and executing content across all social media activities
- Build and manage company’s social media profile and presence
- Assist with day to day marketing tasks and coordinate marketing projects and activities
- Monitoring online community growth
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Minimum Diploma/Degree qualifications with at least 2 years of experience in social media marketing
- Proficiency in English, with strong copy vetting and writing skills
- Social media savvy and experience with analytic tools
- Knowledge of branding, marketing and ideation process
- Energetic and enthusiastic individual who is open to new challenges
- Adaptable and able to implement and deal with process change
- Attention to details
- Self-motivated, dedicated, good team player and able to work independently with minimum supervision
Salary: $3,500.00 to $6,000.00 /month
- Social Media Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Singapore or possibly remote.
Float is the first free and truly independent local travel app. It helps you create and maintain a budget for all of your local travel and will surface the best and lowest cost options for you. Please see Float.sg for details.